I have been at work. I have had a lovely week, dealing with little issues at work that have really wore me out. I'm trying to hire an AE -- already turned down by the candidate that I wanted, so now the process starts all over.
I am constantly interupted so I have not written either of the proposals that I need to get done.
Kim and JD just walked in... see what I mean?
I have been good about riding my bike the last two weeks. I drag Kim along with me every morning.
Baseball is over. We lost three pitchers and two coaches to another team. That mean I will be a coach next year, which I am looking forward to. I have a list of things that will be different next year.
My reunion is 8 days away. I did not lose 20 lbs. Only about 5. Oh well, there's no one there that I will be trying to impress, most of the people I hung out with probably won't even be there.
I created a new "mix" tape, have a listen...
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love your music!! Jane
sorry to bother you! Perhaps you could get something done if you turned off pandora
Post a Comment