7.27.2009

Time Flies...

Have I really not written a blog since June 30? Where does time go?

Since my last post I have gone on a cruise, survived two (or four if you count each leg) flights, been to state baseball, finished the softball and baseball seasons, driven over 2000 miles for work including trips to Omaha, Lawrence, Girard, and Goodland (tomorrow), helped Mike and Sonya move, and evaluated kids for the Salvation Army football draft.

I think I have spoken to most of you about the cruise. You can see my photos on Facebook and I am getting ready to order a photobook from Photoworks.

Work is picking up... seems like companies might be ready to spend money again!

My mom and dad bought a new dog this weekend. A black schnauzer. They named him Dieter -- that pronounced Dee-ter, not Die-et-er. I can see now that they are going to shorten his name to Dee. Here Dee, come 'er boy! Nice.

My new dog has been put on hold -- seems the female has an unusual cycle so the artificial insemination did not take. Probably better. I would rather get a hunting dog in the spring rather than late fall -- more time to train him (or her).

Besides football, I will again be coaching soccer this fall for Kay. She is also playing volleyball, which I will NOT be coaching.

I hope to get a camping trip in soon. We have not been at all this year. Seems pointless to own a camper if you're not going to camp!

More later... I promise not to wait 30 days before my next post...

D

No comments: