7.21.2008

Where did he get all that crap?

I spent 7 hours of my Sunday cleaning JD's room...

When the smoke cleared, I had removed three totes full of toys that will go into our next garage sale, four BIG trash bags of junk, and enough dirty clothes for a week at camp! Everytime I asked him to clean his room and get rid of the toys he doesn't play with, he said "I play with all of them". Not anymore! I am painting his room tonight and will try to post pictures of his new bed that I built along with his new paint when I get a chance.

The carnage didn't scare Kaylee. She asked that I do her room next!

D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed with how you just dug in and clean. Maybe if you have time you can come help the boys clean out my garage !! Just kidding it to darn HOT right now. LLK