My new (old) car apparently is having trouble discerning where its crank shaft is located. Remarkably, the repair shop was able to recreate the issue I was having with the car -- it died on them too! That allowed them to determine that the crank shaft position sensor and the ignition module were bad. The crank shaft position sensor and ignition module work in concert to determine which cylinder needs to fire and in which order. These two parts replaced what used to be the distributor on an engine.
I met with a Republican candidtate on Monday that we have worked with in the past. The meeting was great... she thought she would have a primary opponent and was gearing up for another campaign. Today, I read in the Capital Journal that she will not run this year. DAMN! But, using deductive reasoning I figured out who was going to run for her Senate seat. My assistant called him and he was floored that we knew he was preparing (within the hour) to announce that he was running for her seat! We lost a client, but may have picked one up with our quick action.
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Deductive reasoning?? Who's the rock star now? v. cool.
This must have happened after I left for the day. By the way, guess who was a no show at the chamber thing this evening? Yup! She totally ditched me. Not cool. Not cool at all.
Post a Comment