Today is my day. I take the reins with some regret... Last night I kept thinking about Eric. He loved this place and I hope he made the choice for him, not for the 14 other people that work here. This morning, my staff had a surprise for me. They got me a card and a key with a tag that says "MarketAide, President" on one side and "Dee Warren, May 1, 2008" on the other. I am blessed to have such a great staff. I also got a 7" Cuban Cigar from Sarah. Haven't decided whether to smoke it or not.
My new motto is from a card that Jane sent. It reads "Do, or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you are having a great day!! I know that you'll be successful. Don't let brother Jason or Dad find the cigar. You know they will smoke it!!
love ya
You will do a Great Job!! Jane
I haven't talked to you in forever, but I think you are going to do a great job as the "pres". Surely better than G-Dub? :) I think you have some great ideas and are very talented...so this position will serve you well. It sounds like everyone there (from what I heard) is very excited to have you taking over the reins. Congrats!!! MG
p.s...Rock Chalk. :)
Post a Comment