Monday is here, so am I...
We had a good weekend. K, JD and I went out with friends Friday for her birthday. Then mom and dad were here Saturday. Out to eat again for Kay's birthday at noon. The kids and I took Kim out for Dinner Saturday evening for her birthday. K had a party at nana's Sunday. JD went to a party for one of the boys on his baseball team.
In between all that, JD and I rode the Harley a little. I played golf -- if you want to call it that! I shot a 44 on the front at Ellsworth, which is decent for me, but a 51 on the back. Good news is I did not lose any golf balls...a major accomplishment for me.
When I got home last night, I mowed, moved a dead squirrel to the street, piled up limbs, watered the dog, and folded clothes. Wow, what an exciting life I lead!
I just read that PETA wants the jockey that rode the doomed philly Eight Belles in the Kentucky Derby suspended because she broke her legs and had to be euthanized. I read the whole story and still cannot figure out why PETA thinks someone that weighs 120 lbs is responsible for a 1,000 lb animal breaking her legs... If PETA put as much time and money into a worthy cause, like protecting abused children, the world would be a better place!
I have my parents Trailblazer for a week. They wanted my pickup to move things from Oklahoma. I'm enjoying the gas mileage while I am sure they are not! The Trailblazer has Sirius Radio. I am diggin' that!
Have a good Monday all!
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment