It's true! I weighed last night on Wii Fit and I was under the BMI ranking of 30. According to geniuses who invented the Body Mass Index, if you weigh over 220 lbs and are 6' tall, you're obese. But no more! Now, I'm just overweight. For those of you keeping track... I would have to weigh less than 184 to be considered "normal". Three years ago at Christmas, I weighed 189 and people commented that I was too thin, but according to my BMI, I was overweight.
I was up at 5:30 this morning to check to see if it was raining... YEP, Still! So all I was able to do was ride my stationary bike. I've given that thing a work out the past 24 days. It's nice to have though. I read the newspaper and watch CNN Morning on my morning ride and watch ESPN or whatever sports event I find in the evening. Except tonight... I'll check out the debate as I peddle my way to being less "overwight".
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment