10.06.2008

Photos from the Game

And I use the word "game" loosely, the 'Cats defense is terrible and I think things are going to get worse before they get better. But the kids didn't seem to mind that Tech was running up and down the field with very little resistance.



Natalie was much, much happier BEFORE I tried to take her picture. Gabriel was content to eat Rainbow Goldfish off the ground. Three kids has changed Jana -- she would have NEVER let Tyler eat food off the floor in a stadium...

Allissa and Lucas had already left with mom so I didn't get pictures of them (Sorry Linda L.).

D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Yesterday. Sounds like you had a fun weekend and a fun wee fit day yesterday. lmk
P.S. Hope your week is special too.

Anonymous said...

Opps!! I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday a day late. Can't believe Natalie out lasted her big sister at the game. Sounds like you all had a good time. Told Herzog today that Chance thinks if he saves his ticket stub he will get back into the game. How funny..... Linda