4.11.2008

el presidente

Today I interviewed for and was offered the position of President of MarketAide Services, Inc. The announcement will be made to the staff on Monday, so it is still hush hush until then!

Now I'm off to Oklahoma. What an up and down week!

D

4 comments:

cousin_ak said...

Congrats!!! :D That's awesome!! Be safe on your trip!

Anonymous said...

Wow ! What wonderful news. It's exciting times with the job. Will we need to call you Mr. President and we can say "we knew you when". Have a safe trip to Oklahoma and my thoughts and prayers are with you all. LLK

Anonymous said...

It is Great News!! I don't think I will be calling you "Mr. President" but I might find a way to play "Hail to the Chief" if the price is right! Jane

Anonymous said...

I think I'll just call you Elpresidendee!!! Congrats! lmk