4.14.2008

Whew!

I'm official. The President of Harris Enterprises introduced me to the staff today as the new president. The staff was shocked that Eric is leaving but excited about me being named president. The energy level was certainly higher. I picked up a new car over the weekend. While it is not in my possession yet, I am anxiously awaiting its arrival. The gas mileage will be better than my truck. I'll still have the truck, Kim and I will collectively own 16 tires attached to a truck, suv, car, and two motorcycles. The newest addition is a 1991 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight. It's a real chick-magnet, as long as you're trying to pick up grandmas! But it gets good gas mileage and the price was right -- FREE. It was my grandma's, now it's mine...until JD turns 16, then the grandma-chick-magnet is his!

D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Between Andrew and myself we also have 16 wheels. It's hard for me to get rid of a vehicle that runs. You just never know when one of your vehicles will quit on ya. Glad to hear your first day in office went smoothly. lmk