No not me...
WOW! Six posts in one day. Kimmie doesn't do that many in a month!
I am watching Heavy Metal on VH1 Classic. It's an anthology of stories from the magazine Heavy Metal. Very bizarre, but entertaining. It's either this or fold clothes because Kim is at class.
On the exercise front, JD and I took Harley for a walk around Heusner Elementary. After we finished, I noticed a sign that said "No Walking Dogs in This Area or On School Property." Yet if my kids get permission, they can bring their dog for show and tell. Does that mean I have to carry her (Harley, not K) into the school?
Still waiting on the news? Just keep checking. As soon as I can I will let everyone in on my secret.
I've also spent the evening looking at dishwashers on line. The windfall I get from Dub-ya is going to get me a new one. The one we have now has shelves that are falling apart. I happen to know the the average life of a dishwasher is almost 10 years. I think I've had this one about 7 -- guess I shouldn't have bought the cheapest model Sears had.
I bought a new grill last week. It great! The Chargriller Duo. Side burner, gas grill, charcoal grill, and an option for a smoker box all in one -- it took me 4 hours to put the thing together, but it cooks a mean brat!
More blogging tomorrow, and who knows, maybe some news... but probably not! :-P
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment