10.05.2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

For the first time in 38 years, Grandma Harris didn't call me on my birthday, she didn't send me a card,she didn't visit... but I know she's with me.

I got a Wii Fit from Kim. I spent 30 minutes on it this evening. It doesn't seem like you're doing much, but right now, 15 minutes after putting it away, my abs are burning, my legs feel like I've worked out, and I've worked up a sweat. I think it will be a nice addition to my work out routine to get my "cruise" body.

Both kids lost their games this weekend, so did K-State, and the Chiefs. The only good thing about the weekend was a Cowboy victory over the Bengals. We sat with Darrel, Jana, Matthew, Steff, and all the kids yesterday at the game. I'll post some photos of four of them tomorrow. (No Allissa or Lucas, they went home before I started snapping photos!)

D

1 comment:

ksukim said...

you are right. Grandma is very much with you. Sorry you had to wait so long for your Wii Fit!!