


She never appreciated the time and effort I put into the work, after all, she's only seven. But she did make it clear that she wanted a change. Gone are the soft yellows and greens of John Lennon. In its place you will now find fuschia and bright green, accented by light pink. It truly is a girl's room. On the bright side, it is a LOT cleaner.

The changes to Kay's room were prompted by the remake that JD's room got two weekends ago. Gone are the blue, green, red, and yellow. It has been replaced with black, silver, and purple. His room is cleaner too. I threw out 4 trashbags of stuff that "I still play with, dad!" He hasn't missed any of it.

Next up? Kim's room!
D
1 comment:
Do you have a scoop shovel that big for her??? Don't strain yourself!
Post a Comment