The Olympics are over. Hopefully NBC will now realize that they need to carry rhythmic gymnastics on a regular basis. I don't think I can wait until London to see this "sport" again!
Kimmie rode her motorcycle over 70 MPH. Her reason? She was afraid it would get dark, so she had to hurry home.
In 9 days the church starts serving supper again on Wednesday nights. The cooks are the midweek student's parents. Kim and I get to cook Lasagna. I love Lasagna.
Simpson Kansas had at least 1,000 people wandering its streets (or street) on Saturday. The event: Trapper's Bar and Grill 14th Anniversary. Good food, beer, and bands, all for $20. If you've never been to Trapper's, I highly recommend a trip for dinner on a Friday or Saturday. Arrive by 6:30 if you want a table.
We had our first BASEBALL meeting for next year. New coach, 4 new team members, and a whole new attitude. Practice starts in February.
Did I mention that I love Lasagna?
I mowed yesterday. I'm hoping for an early freeze.
We started planning for our cruise next summer. Should be a good time. I am really looking forward to snorkling. Kaylee asked why only Kim and I get to do the fun stuff!
5 days until K-State Football! We are taking the kids to the first 3 home games. They're excited, to say the least.
I am looking into a road trip to Texas Stadium on Dec. 20 for the final regular season game before Dallas moves into their new stadium next year. I'm as excited about that as the kids are about going to K-State.
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I mowed Monday night and the next day I told some people I was ready for a drought. They almost had cardiac arrest and then wanted to hang me. I'm going with your words from now on ... I'm ready for a freeze. lmk
Post a Comment