12.16.2008

My little cub scout...

Since JD is playing basketball and being a Music Man, I took Kay to the cub scout Christmas party last night. She had fun, decorated a cookie, played some games, drank home-made root beer, and sat on Santa's lap. JD showed up after Santa left, after the cookies were gone, but he did collect his pinewood derby car kit.

I had the privilege of shoveling snow this morning. Salina got about 4", even though the radio said it was too cold for much snow and we would get less than an inch. As late as 10:00 last night that was still the forecast. I was surprised this morning. But it was light and fluffy so it was easy to shovel.




D

3 comments:

ksukim said...

Yes, he woke me at 4:30 to tell me it had snowed!!

Anonymous said...

I shoveled the steps this morning at 7:00. Was light and fluffy. When I came home at noon my driveway was clean. I am guessing either your Dad or Kenny cleaned it. God love em. LLK

Sarah Meitner said...

OK, I'm just now seeing this post. What kind of a wig is Santa wearing? That is some crazy hair he had. Like a 1970's, Farah thing or something. Eeeks!