"In Dee's Own Words" is random thoughts from my little brain -- think of it as therapy for Dee!
12.01.2008
Two fer
Merry early Christmas. You get two posts today for the price of one.
I put up my star and extra lights on my Nativity. Enjoy!
D
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ya know, I am glad to see someone wanting to be 'holitatively festive' as I like to say.Been around too many lately grumbling about the holidays and not being in the spirit. My tree & door wreath went up the Saturday before I left for Thanksgiving and love it. Part of it I am sure is that I teach young kids who love it, part because of the long break and part because I know the family fun is coming.
We really need to get the Dockter side together with the Kohls side for a holiday and watch things roll. Padens and Ellsworth may never be the same!
I have a goal of riding 200 miles in the next 30 days. Follow my progress here as I attempt to stay focused on completing this task by June 30. I have to average 6.67 miles per day. I think I can do it... just gotta stay motivated!
2 comments:
Ya know, I am glad to see someone wanting to be 'holitatively festive' as I like to say.Been around too many lately grumbling about the holidays and not being in the spirit. My tree & door wreath went up the Saturday before I left for Thanksgiving and love it. Part of it I am sure is that I teach young kids who love it, part because of the long break and part because I know the family fun is coming.
We really need to get the Dockter side together with the Kohls side for a holiday and watch things roll. Padens and Ellsworth may never be the same!
Hey, your nativity scene looks pretty cool! I think you owe it all to Gab's help though. I'll have to drive by sometime and look at it!
Post a Comment