When I googled bananas it was an xlarge banana had 135 calories but 5 fat calories. Now the snickers was 266 calories and 98 calories fat. I'm thinking 5 vs. 98 is what you have to consider. I've come to the conclusion that even if all I ingested was water, I'd still gain 2 lbs a week. It's tough losing weight. And it doesn't get easier as you age. lmk
I have a goal of riding 200 miles in the next 30 days. Follow my progress here as I attempt to stay focused on completing this task by June 30. I have to average 6.67 miles per day. I think I can do it... just gotta stay motivated!
2 comments:
I just can't wait till Christmas when you come out in your skinny jeans pulling a wagon of fat like Oprah did.
I agree: burn as much as you take in!
When I googled bananas it was an xlarge banana had 135 calories but 5 fat calories. Now the snickers was 266 calories and 98 calories fat. I'm thinking 5 vs. 98 is what you have to consider. I've come to the conclusion that even if all I ingested was water, I'd still gain 2 lbs a week. It's tough losing weight. And it doesn't get easier as you age. lmk
Post a Comment