9.28.2008

N-I-N-E

9 pounds. That's what I lost in the first week of the Pound Plunge. I've been working hard, watching what I eat and exercising as I can. Kim and I rode the bikes outside today. We actually rode to the YMCA for our weigh in. Kim is doing well too. She lost 5 lbs.

The weekend was good. Except a disgruntled former employee of mine e-mailed my boss advocating my firing. Said I was lazy and a bad leader. My boss told me not to worry about it, but it still bothers me. I work HARD to be the best employee I can and it wears on me when someone tries to undermine that hard work with lies and half-truths. All I have is my name (and a Harley) and this is this persons' way of trying to get me.

The 'Cats won, Kaylee's soccer team and the Cowboys did not. But the Chiefs did... how did that happen?

Later
D

No comments: