9.30.2008

I DID IT!

No, not that! I beat "Through the Fire and Flames" on Guitar Hero. (YouTube Video, not me...) To keep from sitting on my butt at lunch I have been playing Guitar Hero for 30 - 45 minutes. Today I beat the hardest song on GH3 -- albiet on the easiest setting and I only got 79% of the notes, but hey, it still said "You Rock!" JD will be so proud of his soon-to-be-39-year-old dad!



I am sure that I'm not burning a mountain of calories, but I'm burning some atleast! According to the Wii website, you can burn 77 calories in 15 minutes playing bowling, maybe I should bowl. Or I can box and burn 125 calories in 15 minutes. I think Wii Fit would be a better workout...

By the way... I've only had 720 calories today. I think I'm dropping about a pound-and-a-half a day. My exercise program burns about 475 calories a day. So 189 lbs can't be too far off!

D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job on the guitar hero thing and also losing the lbs. Keep working at it.
lmk