Today is Friday, it's been a slow week...
JD has his first football game tomorrow at 10:00 at Salina Stadium. He'll be the starting guard on the left side of the offensive line. According to one of the coaches that scouted the Cardinals, JD should get a confidence booster the first game. The guy that he will be blocking is short and thin... JD already has an advantage -- he's only thin!
I found the next great tailgate must-have item. It's a two-stroke, gas-powered, 85 oz, stainless-steel party blender. You too can own one for only $240 from J.C. Whitney.
On Tuesday, Kaylee's soccer practice started. I am coaching. Not sure how this is going to work with 12 little girls, but I'll geive it a shot. One informed me that she was "very good at soccer". And that "it would probably show in the games". I'm hoping all of them will be a little better this year since they are now in a girls-only league. The boys can be aggressive and somewhat intimidating.
One Wednesday, because I don't have enough to do, I attended the Vote Yes on the Pool organizational meeting at the Chamber. I am chairman of the publicity committee. At least it will end in 60 days... not sure what I was thinking, other than it is good PR for MarketAide.
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The news media are always talking about how our society has turned into couch potatoes. Do you ever wonder what life would be as a couch potato???? Tell JD good luck tomorrow and good luck to you as coach for a group of girls. Wow! lmk
Ah...girls. I have 15 girls and only 8 boys. So far they have all been good but I would much rather have more boys. Boys will fight it out and be done...girls are catty and will not let stuff go.
I would like to see your pool put in an all-nude area and an open bar..$1 wells..see if you can get that passed.
I like ...........can you tell?
Post a Comment