9.22.2008

It's about time...

Wow...over two weeks since I did this...I've been slacking.

Pound Plunge Salina -- Kimmie says she really wants to see me in a Speedo on the cruise so I signed up for the Pound Plunge. Hopefully I can lose 25 lbs in 12 weeks. We'll see. Kim and I got up this morning at 5:50 and went on a walk (Dee) and run (Kim). For breakfast I had yogurt and an apple. Well on my way.

JD's team lost this weekend. 28 - 0. I thought they would be better than they are. It turns out that we are a little undersized, even with 6 players over 120 lbs. Most teams don't have that many, but it turns out that we have NONE between 100 and 120 lbs, but other teams have a lot of players in that catagory. Our 75 lb linebackers can't tackle 110 lb running backs.

Kaylee's soccer team also lost. 5 - 0. That game was a lot closer than I thought it would be. I have 14 little girls and only about 4 want to play. I thought that when it was a coed team in first grade that the boys were too aggressive and intimidated the girls. It turns out that most girls just aren't aggressive.

More later. I promise.

D

No comments: