This year I searched again, like I always do. But this year was different. I found a picture of a little Nativity online and decided that I could quickly put it together. SO... last night the kimmie, the kids, and I went to Lowes and Hobby Lobby then went home with high hopes of spending the evening with my wife and kids building the figures. Kaylee played with Play-Doh, JD played a video game, and Kim played on the computer. Oh well, at least we were all in the same room!
The supplies are simple: Three clay pots (we used clay-looking plastic pots), burlap, three foam balls, grass for the manger, wood for a star (which I will find at Delmar's this weekend), three strings of lights (one for the manger, one for the star, and one to circle the display), and a hot glue gun.
The results are this:

Once I get the star complete, I will post a picture of the Nativity lit. I'm sure you can't wait...
D
2 comments:
it was more fun watching you fight with the hot glue gun!! BTW--I was working on my own craft--crocheting a scarf.
I love it! That creativity is showing!! Jane
Post a Comment