11.03.2008

This and that...

Remember to vote tomorrow!

Pheasant season opened Saturday. I caught two fish. It was too hot to hunt and have success, so Darin and I spent the afternoon at Grandma's pond. We each caught two.

Today is Kimmie's half-birthday. I got her a corduroy Harley Davidson jacket. She was surprised: she thought her half-birthday was in November, so I caught her completely off guard!?!

The kids had a good time Friday night in Ellsworth. They now have more candy than they can possibly eat.

I did absolutely nothing with my extra hour this weekend.

On Saturday, we visited Drovers Mercantile for closing. It was a fun time. I ate more cake than I should have -- it showed on the scale at the Y. I gained 9/10ths of a pound this week. But I also did not exercise much and ate Halloween candy... I'll lose two by next Sunday!

Here are the kids and Kimmie from Friday. Kaylee was Hannah Montana (and her hair does funny things to my camera), JD was Willie, and Kim was a Hockey Mom (although she was supposed to be a hockey player).





D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The celebrating may hit those pounds a bit - - - but we can get up around 6AM Sunday and run it off!

Dee said...

I don't run. I'm sure Kim will get up at 6:00 AM on a Sunday though...

D