11.14.2008

Maybe I'll win Sportsman of the Year from Sports Illustrated, too!

Last night Kaylee and I attended the Salina Area Youth Sportsmanship Innitiative Fall Awards Ceremony. My team and I were awarded the team sportsmanship award for the 2nd-3rd grade girls soccer division. This is our second award for sportsmanship in her four years of playing soccer. I guess when you finish 1-5, scoring only 4 goals in those six games, and give up over 25 goals they call it "sportsmanship" and give you an award! There were only two from my team there, but Kaylee and Rebecca were proud of their patches. I on the other hand recieved a very cool bobble head trophey.



Later...

Dee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's pretty darn funny.
BTW did your wife go with you to Lawrence?

Dee said...

Yep... she's just so cute now and since she got asked to dance at a cowboy bar I didn't want to post pictures of her and risk her running off with some 21 year old goat-roper!