11.24.2008

Monday Musings

Back to the future: K-State looks to bring back 1998 by hiring Bill Snyder as it's next football coach. I am not particularly thrilled about this -- as a university they can't look to him to save the football program everytime they see it in decline, afterall he is 69 years old. I also don't think this is a long term relationship so I hope they have a plan. Bill is going to need good young coaches to help recruit and a mature coach that can take over in two years.

I got my Christmas lights up yesterday. I broke down and started switching over to LEDs. The box says that I can plug 47 strands end to end safely. Good. Now I can turn my home into a beacon for lost UFOs!

I lost a little over a pound last week.

Kim ran 7 miles yesterday. More power to her!

We finished off the K-State tailgaiting season in style. Wow there was a lot of food there. I would have lost three pounds if it weren't for all the food.

Thanksgiving is fast approaching. I am thankful for my family, my co-workers, and the time I spend with my wife and children -- even if I don't always show it. Also that I scored tickets to the last reugular season Cowboys game in Texas Stadium.

Dee

No comments: