11.17.2008

Nice Ride!

Kay, Kimmie, and I went on a bike ride yesterday. I'm thinking that days like yesterday are going to be few and far between in the next few months. I never really get much exercise on those rides but atleast I'm moving. I took advantage of the pace to take pictures. Kay took JDs camelback water pack and spent most of the time drinking water instead of riding!






After the bike ride, Kay and I took Harley for a walk, Kay picked berries off a tree at the school while I walked... Then I did my Wii Fit, and then rode 13 miles on my stationary bike. That all added up to a 3.2 lb wight loss last week. For the eight week period ending yesterday, I am down 26.2 lbs, or 10.84%. I can still hit 40 lbs by the end if I lose 3.5 per week. Kimmie has lost a larger percentage than me and she looks great!

D

No comments: