My skinny wife kimmie tagged me...
Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you. (check)
* Post the rules on your blog. (check)
* Write 6 random things about yourself. (check)
* Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post. (not so much)
* Let each person know he/she has been tagged. (not so much)
* Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (Hey kimmie, my post is up!)
Here's six random things about me.
1. When kimmie posted a comment that said "Tag, you're it", I thought she was flirting with me. Then I found out it was this...
2. I have had three pets named Sammie. A parakeet, a fish, and a dog.
3. I broke all of the storm windows from my neighbor's house that were stored in their carport when I was about 8. Their grandson helped...
4. I rode a three wheeler with no brakes through an electric fence. My cousin and I had disconnected the brake to use the hand control as a throttle because the throttle lever was broke. Who needs brakes anyway.
5. I have played "War" with roman candles, with BB guns, and with paintballs. When I was 12, 17, and 21 -- in that order.
6. Me too! I saw Sam Kinison just weeks before he was killed in a wreck. He has trying out new material at Snookies when I saw him too. I too saw George Carlin while I was at K-State... had to share my seat with Jon Wefald.
Kimmie tagged everyone that I would have tagged... I don't have any friends that blog.
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was there for #6!
Post a Comment