On the 15th Anniversary of my wedding day, I would like to share 15 reasons I love my beautiful bride...in no particular order.
1. Kimmie lets me be a big kid and appreciates my sense of humor
2. My wife is a good cook and she makes the BEST lasagna
3. Kimmie shares my love of sports
4. I really enjoy spending time with her and miss her when we are apart
5. Kimmie has given me two wonderful kids
6. She motivates me to succeed -- in life and as a husband and father
7. She loves my Harley and she looks good on hers
8. We always have fun when we are together no matter what were doing
9. She has a wonderful smile
10. Kimmie knows how to flirt -- with me of course
11. She has soft hands that are great for holding
12. If I want to get away for a weekend, she's always up for a trip
13. She lets me drive
14. Kimmie is beautiful -- on the inside too
15. She is, and always will be, my soul mate
I could go on. There are so many reasons to love a wonderful woman like her, but I have to save something for anniversary number 16 and 17 and so on.
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment