1.07.2009

Catching up

I'm home today with Kaylee -- she's got the stomach bug that's going around.

I went to my first day of personal training at the Y yesterday. My trainer started me on a weight training program. I'm a little sore today, but not bad. She wants me to work on the cardio part of my exercise by myself and she'll develop a weight program for me.

I survived Christmas. And New Year. Gained a couple of pounds but I'm back in the saddle so I'll be losing weight again soon.

I got some hunting in last Friday. Then back to basketball tournaments. JD has a tournament every weekend this month. On the bright side, they did win a game in the last tourney, so hopefully that is the start of more things to come.

D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If she would have gotten the flu over the weekend, I would have said she got it from Andrew and myself. We had it Saturday, but too many days in between I think. Hope it doesn't get passed down through the rest of you guys. Take Care. lmk