1.21.2009

This is kinda cool...

I could get into this... since September, I have been faithfully working on my cardio health by riding my bike. I lost 35 pounds and feel great. Now, I have a trainer, at least for two more weeks, who has taught me how to incorporate weights into my routine. Every morning this week, I have bounded out of bed and headed to the YMCA at 6:00. I've lifted, worked on their elliptical trainers, and did ab workouts.

Tonight I rode 9 miles on my bike, did 70 sit-ups, and some light weight training. I didn't want to overdo the weights because tomorrow I meet with my personal trainer. I have talked with Bill (Sheppard) about continuing this program with him, so I think I can make this a habit. It's something I need to do. It's also something I now look forward to doing -- and I think that's half the battle.

D

No comments: